We design school branding and creative communications; directed and inspired by strategy, to achieve your business objectives.
Our objective is always to be both appropriate and yet to challenge ‘the norm’ in order to provide distinction for your school brand.
A strong and consistent brand identity is crucial to being recognised and understood for what you stand for. The diagram below shows how brand communication (brand positioning, identity, logo, fonts and colours are the heart of all marketing communications .
We have 2 core brand communication tools:
The School Brand Identity
SIMPLE, A SOLID FOUNDATION for brand communications. We design either a refreshed or a new logo for your school and create simple guidelines for use. This includes colours and fonts with all the digital formats needed for using your new identity. This is a one-off project delivered with a conclusive manual.
The School Branding System
CONSISTENT, COHESIVE, CONFIDENT that goes much further. This is a comprehensive school brand ‘book’ or manual that provides the ‘blueprint’ for everything connected with your marketing. It documents every aspect of marketing your brand and is added to on a continuous basis as the brand communication materials are created and produced. This way it remains a current reference point.
The School Branding System starts with the design of a refreshed or a entirely new logo and the simple guidelines for its use. This includes colours and fonts with all the digital formats needed for the logo and an easy to use checklist for where and when to use them. It then adds all the marketing elements as they are designed: stationery, signage and estate furniture, advertising campaigns, recruitment ad templates, newsletter templates, uniform and clothing, prospectus style, alumni and community magazines, Open Day marketing materials, photography and copy styles. It also includes marketing brief templates and the briefing/implementation process to help when dealing with requests for marketing materials from other school departments.
In addition our list of Brand communications services span both digital and traditional print-based media and can be commissioned as separate items: our objective is to provide design solutions which are consistent, simple and effective in helping you achieve your communication objectives within the business strategy.
- School Brand Identity: School Identity Systems and School Branding Systems
- Print: Prospectus, Alumni and school community magazines, New Students Welcome Packs, Yearbooks, Development literature, photography, copywriting
- Digital: web and social media marketing, social media for business training for staff and students
- Advertising: campaigns for display and press, recruitment ad design and templates, vehicle livery.
- Open Day Materials: flyers, posters, banners
- Uniform: school uniform, sports kit, staff clothing
- Signage: Exterior and interior, school estate livery
- Exhibition: stand design, banners and pop-ups