Open Day Audit
The purpose of our Open Day Audit (Mystery shopping) is to provide a fresh and impartial view of how your school comes across to a prospective parent and to cast a professional eye over it’s presentation and overall communication. Alternatively we can visit your competitors’ Open Events to report on how they are doing.
Provides insights about:
- The Customer Admissions journey
- Whether you are providing the open event experience that prospective parents are seeking and that matches up to your school
- What is working and what isn’t, giving you the opportunity to fix it!
- Comparisons between your school and your competitors.
Tailored to your school:
- A bespoke questionnaire/topic guide addressing your particular needs
- Contacting the school via website/e mail and telephone enquiry and experiencing your ‘front line’ at first hand.
- Comprehensively visiting your Open Event in the guise of a prospective parent with an assumed identity.
- Assessing the event via our standard Key Performance Indicators. These include dealing with an initial enquiry, directions, the welcome, the appearance of the school, curriculum information, the tour, the Head’s talk and overall organisation.
- A report containing objective insights set into the context of our wider sector knowledge
- A workshop-style debrief with you and your team
- An Action Plan of suggestions to enable you to move quickly on any changes and devolve the information to relevant staff
Especially useful for:
Getting an objective view of how well your customer journey and open event is working and benchmarking it against other schools.
At the first Open Event of the year, so that you can adjust the rest.