Reed Brand Services:
- School Brand Audit
- School Brand Identity: School Branding Systems
- Print: Alumni magazines, New Students Welcome Packs,
- Advertising: campaigns for display and press, recruitment ad design and templates, vehicle livery.
- Uniform: school uniform, sports kit, staff clothing
- Signage: Exterior and interior
The Head of Woldingham; Jayne Triffitt and the governors requested a comprehensive marketing review of the school and how it was perceived by all stakeholder groups.
The object of the exercise was to adjust the positioning of the school accordingly, write a new marketing strategy and turn this into an action plan.
We conducted a full School Brand Audit in order to do this, the outcome of which informed and directed the creative brief for the new identity.
This was to communicate the following values:
- Feminine yet strong
- Academic and aspirational
- Confident but discreet
- Maintaining the nurturing ethos of the enduring Sacred Heart foundation
We created a comprehensive School Identity System and worked in detail on a number of marketing components.