We design for school branding and creative communications; directed and inspired by strategy, to achieve your commercial objectives.
Our objective is always to be both appropriate and yet to challenge ‘the norm’ in order to provide distinction for your school brand.
We have 2 core brand communication tools:
- The School Brand Identity System is the foundation for brand communications. By this we mean the logo, fonts and colours that will be used throughout all the marketing materials you produce.
- The School Branding System goes much further. This is the ‘blueprint’ for everything connected with your marketing.
In addition our list of Brand communications services span both digital and traditional print-based:
- School Brand Identity: School Identity Systems and School Branding Systems
- Print: Prospectus, Alumni and school community magazines, New Students Welcome Packs, Yearbooks, Development literature, photography, copywriting
- Digital: web and social media marketing, social media for business training for staff and students
- Advertising: campaigns for display and press, recruitment ad design and templates, vehicle livery. Open Day Materials: flyers, posters, banners
- Uniform: school uniform, sports kit, staff clothing
- Signage: Exterior and interior, school estate livery
- Exhibition: stand design, banners and pop-ups